Tabernacle Lake is situated on a 100+ acre site in southern Monroe County. It is used as a ministry tool of Tabernacle Baptist Church for the reaching and blessing of people to the glory of God.
Any activity that reaches toward the twin tasks of evangelizing and educating and/or embracing our priorities of worship, teaching evangelism, ministry, and fellowship will be encouraged.
Lake offering swimming, boating, fishing, and beach area
Barbeque pit, tables & benches
Screened enclosed pavilion with kitchen & fireplace
Rough camping area & Nature trails
- Children’s Easter Celebration
- 4th of July Celebration
- Special Children’s Day
- RA Camping Events
- Day Camp
- Family Reunions & Company Picnics
- TBC Members—Minimum $150.00
- Non-Members—Minimum $250.00
- (Plus a $5.00 fee per person for fishing)
- No charge for TBC members.
- $5.00 per day for guests when accompanied by members.
- No charge for guests under 6 and over 60.
Reservations must be made through the church office at 478-476-3507.
Refundable security deposit required with all reservations.
There are no fees for TBC members and up to twelve guests.