Family Devotional Guide - 6/30/19
This week’s Family Devotional Guide is taken from the application questions from Dr. Rush’s sermon this past Sunday. Read portions of Acts on Monday-Friday this week, and spend time each day answering each of the questions with a special focus during that time on praying for the lost.
1. Who is the target of your witness? Do you believe your church is doing all that it should to reach the lost? How can your church do better?
2. What can you learn from the example of the apostles in Acts 4?
3. Who are you praying for to be saved?
4. Who are you witnessing to?
5. Are you willing to commit to reaching at least one other person with the gospel of Christ? If not, why not?